Q. My flaccid penis is less than 2 inches long, but my erect size is fine. Please advise.

Answered by Dr. Shahil Khant and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Normal Penis Size or Reduce Weight? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: My flaccid penis is less than 2 inches long, but my erect size is fine.  Please advise.

My problem is, I guess, a silly problem, but one that has bothered me almost my entire adult life. I am a 35 year old and my flaccid penis, most of the time is less than 2 inches long. If I adjust it or wiggle it some, it will come out and be about 3 to 4 inches. But then, it will just retract back to about 1.5 inches. My erect length is fine. It almost gets to 6 inches, but the flaccid size really bothers me because it is uncomfortable for one, but I am also scared that that size is extremely small for a grown man. I would be extremely embarrassed if I ever had to be naked in front of anyone including a nurse or doctor. This is why I am trying online consultation instead of visiting a doctor in person.