Q. Can oral sex result in STD?

Answered by Dr. Jyotisterna Mittal and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Oral Sex or Hiv Infection? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Four days ago, I had oral sex with a lady, who I already know. Though no intercourse happened, I am worried about STDs. Please suggest if I have to undergo any test. I am very tensed for this and I want to clear my mind. I do not have any problem except stress. Also, please explain where should I get the test done.