Q. What are the tests I have to undergo after having unprotected oral sex?

Answered by Dr. Ramchandra Lamba and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A
Do you have a question on Oral Sex or Hbsag? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I had an oral sex with a girl without protection, and I licked her vagina too, later I came to know she has PSV which she had undergone treatment and she was cured, I came to know risks of the STD's via oral sex and I was suggested to have test after four weeks, but they did not tell what test I have to go through in detail. My query is, what is the list of a test I have to go through? Please give me the names of the test in detail, so that I can approach a lab for testing.