I am a 32 year old male. My weight is 95 kg and height is 174 cm. I had protected vaginal and oral sex with CSW.
Then, I did the following HIV Screening tests and all of that came back negative.
- ELISA on 26th day - non reactive,
- ELISA on 40th day - non reactive,
- HIV 1 and 2 antibodies on 60th day - non reactive,
- RPR and VDRL serum through slide flocculation method on 60th day - non reactive,
- anti HCV - non reactive and HBsAg - non reactive.
- After 65 days, Chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseria gonorrhea tests were negative.
- HIV 1 and 2 combo test (CMIA) on 90th day was non reactive.
I also had blood test, liver function test, urine analysis and urine culture on 100 day after consultation with my GP for certain symptoms. I have attached the reports for your reference. As there were a few high LFT values, I had a liver scan. It showed grade 1 fatty liver. My kidneys are normal. My urine report showed presence of pus cells, but the urine culture report was normal.
My symptoms are slightly yellow urine, sometimes pain while urinating, frequent urination, white saliva, sometimes feeling of fatigue, anal burning after defecation and muscular pain under armpits. My GP said it is muscular, but I am very concerned here. From yesterday, I can see slight swelling under the knee joint. There is no fever so far, but I feel exhausted sometimes and under extreme stress.
Based on the above tests, can you please help me. Are all the above tests correct? What is the conclusion on my various STD statuses in terms of the days when I conducted tests? Is HIV combo test confirmatory at 90 days? Are anti HCV and HBsAg done at 60 days confirmatory? Do I need any more tests? My GP has given me tablets for urine related issues. I have not told him about the above encounter. I am on Doxcef, Pyridium and Rabesec. Please help me as I am under extreme stress and getting all weird and extreme thoughts.