Q. My concern is dry foreskin and painful retraction. Please help.

I had a little bit of itching on the foreskin. I had sex with my partner, and I used a condom. After the first ejaculation, I used the second condom. I started to have pain in the penis after the first ejaculation. But still, I went for the second one. After several strokes, when I was not able to ejaculate, I ended up. After removing the condom, I saw red dots on my urethral opening and glans. It was paining a lot.

The next day, the dots were no more. But my foreskin had pain. Now, after three days, after sex, my foreskin is dry, and some part of the skin is peeling off. I am unable to take the foreskin back. While retaking it, it pains a lot. My urethral opening is always dry. There is no problem on my penis shaft, and my foreskin is dry. My partner is not having a problem. What can I do? Is this a serious problem? Please suggest me a solution.

#

You have developed an allergy to latex. You have developed redness and pain while using a condom. This is probably a hypersensitive reaction to the condom. As you have dryness, and if there is a pain, I advise you visit a dermatologist for an opinion. The problem is not severe, and this will become fine within a few days.

Few days passed, but the dryness still exists. I am unable to take my foreskin back. It pains a lot. What should I do? Is this an STD or will this pain be permanent? Please help me and suggest me some medicines or creams.

#

Your foreskin is dry, and you are not able to move it back. But I hope that it is not stuck over the tip of the penis, and there is no swelling over the tip. If the skin is stuck over the tip, then it can be due to a tight foreskin called phimosis. If you do not have a recent history of unprotected sexual intercourse and if you are in a monogamous relationship, then, this is not STD. This is not a dangerous thing. Most likely, it is due to an allergic reaction.

Please upload the images. Apply ice over the affected part, and this will provide relief. For pain, take tablet Ibuprofen 600 mg twice a day for five days after meals. This will reduce inflammation and pain. Apply Desonide cream over the foreskin for ten days twice a day and then once a day for the next ten days. This will reduce the symptoms. Please visit a dermatologist for an opinion.

I have attached the images, and I am not in a monogamous relationship.

#

I have checked the images (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The skin is getting dry, which means that the outer inflammation is subsiding. But there is redness over the urethral opening, and it looks inflamed. It can be urethritis or infection of the urethra. There are no visible ulcers in the images. So, we can rule out STDs. You do not have a discharge, so, we can rule out gonococcal infection too.

The inflammation is developed before a few days, and it has not formed in this short period. You might not have noticed it. Take antibiotics like Cefixime twice a day for five days along with the drugs I have mentioned. Apply Fusidic acid cream, twice a day along with the cream given. About a week, you will be alright. Avoid having sex for at least a couple of weeks. Do not touch the part again and again. The inflammation may lead to the development of phimosis, and if you are not able to retract skin fully, then you have to visit a surgeon for management. Do not panic and you will be alright. Always practice safe sex.

I applied the cream for one day. I started to have a burning sensation, and hence, I stopped using it. I took a tablet for a day. You told me that it could get cured after a few days. Now, I have got healed. The red spots are no more. I can bring my foreskin back. But, I am unable to do it as before. It comes back 70 %, and while taking it, it pains a lot. Before having sex, I had some itching on the side of the foreskin. Now, I have itching on the same side.

Even though I clean and wash my penis, I still have itching. I practiced masturbation but had ejaculation very fast within two minutes. The ejaculation speed has got increased. Is this quick ejaculation a sign of STD? If no, what is the reason behind it? Why do I have itching? What should I have to do for it? Please suggest me a solution. Applied ice too. But nothing helped. I have some relief while masturbating, but again I start to have itching after ejaculation. Please help.

#

With time, the lesions will get healed totally, and you will be able to retract penis fully. Early ejaculation is not a sign of STD, and it occurs due to stress. It is normal to have premature ejaculation during masturbation and the time will improve definitely during sex. Dryness results in itching, and it can occur due to candida infection.

It is not possible to comment with certainty, but candida can cause persistent itching. Remain relaxed during sex and clean the penis with water. Avoid using soaps over the penis, and you will be alright. There is no need to worry. Take tablet Fluconazole, and this will help in healing.

|