Q. There is pain on the tip of the penis after masturbation. What is the reason?

Dr. Alexander Davis, Md
Pain on tip of my penis from last 6 months after mastrubation it hurts more by touching on it . My age is 21 height 6.5 fts adn weight 60 kg

Dr. Alexander Davis, Md

General Medicine
#

I’m sorry that you are suffering from this problem with your penis. If you don’t have discharge and no intercourse in the last 3 months, your issue is most likely due to your masturbation illness. Other that too many people claim, masturbation is neither healthy nor harmless. So you have to stop doing it. Not even occasionally. You should touch your penis only for washing it (30 second per day with cold water an soap) and on toilet (if absolutely necessary). I’m optimistic that your condition will be much better after some time. If you should have a hard time to stop masturbation, get back to me, then I will prescribe you either a strong medication to block any ejaculation or an appliance that makes masturbation impossible. Get well soon!

Distorted sexual behaviour.

*STD test if intercourse in the last 3 months

various

Abnormal sexual practices

Stopping masturbation completely.

./.

Get back to me if you need a prescription for a medication or appliance to make masturbation impossible.

|