Q. There is pain on the tip of the penis after masturbation. What is the reason?

Dr. Alexander Davis, Md
This is a premium question & answer published on Nov 21, 2020 and last reviewed on: Jan 02, 2021

I am 21 years old with a weight of 60 kilograms. I have pain in my penis after masturbation for the past six months. It hurts more when I touch it.

#

You are having problems with the penis. If you do not have a discharge and intercourse for the last three months, then the issue is due to masturbation illness. Masturbation is not a healthy habit and try to stop doing it. You should touch your penis when you wash it. Your condition will become better after some time. If you have a hard time to stop masturbation, get back to me. I will prescribe you medication to control it.

You have distorted sexual behaviour.

Do STD (sexually transmitted diseases) test if had intercourse in the last months months

various

Can be due to abnormal sexual practices

Stop practicing masturbation completely.

./.

Get back to me if you need a prescription for medication or appliances to make masturbation impossible.

|