Q. I have abnormal heartbeat and breathing difficulties. Please suggest course of action.

and medically reviewed by Dr.Lekshmipriya B
This is a premium question & answer published on Nov 25, 2017 and last reviewed on: Jan 25, 2022

I am a 27-year-old female. I have been feeling my heartbeat, breath, and pulse rate to be abnormal for the past three weeks. It feels like my heart is pounding so bad. And then, I feel difficulty for breathing, like I have run or jogged more than my capacity, even if I am sitting or lying. Sometimes, I feel a lot of pain in my lower abdomen area and on the left side of my belly. Please suggest me some remedy.

#

I went through your post.

Your chief complaints are palpitations and lower abdomen pain. Anyone who notices a change in their heartbeats should go for ECG (electrocardiogram) to rule out arrhythmia. The most common causes of one-sided pain in the lower abdomen are kidney stones or urinary tract infections. These are only the most common causes. However, there are more than ten causes of the same. A USG (ultrasonogram) of the abdomen with a urine examination will help with the diagnosis. Please consult a physician with the above investigations so he can help you.

|