Q. I feel pain due to wisdom tooth eruption. What can I do at the earliest to manage the pain?

Dr. Muzaffer Hussain Parray

I am having major pain in the back bottom right side of my mouth where my wisdom tooth is pushing in. I can see the wisdom tooth. What can I do for pain since the earliest my dentist can see me is in a week?

#

I had gone through your question I can understand your concern.

You need to use Hydrogen peroxidase 3% mouth wash. Make sure the concentration must not be more than that. You can also use antibiotics only after consulting your dentist.

You can also provide further details of your medical history or any drug allergy, including the pictures of erupting tooth so that I can offer you a better opinion and treatment plan.

Wisdom tooth eruption.

IOPAR x-ray.

Impaction.

Pericoronitis.

Mouth wash and antibiotics.

Avoid sticky foods.

|