Q. What is causing my tooth pain - cavity, broken tooth or wisdom tooth eruption?

Dr. Srinivas Saketh Gummuluru

I am having tooth pain, and I am not sure what the cause is. I do have a cavity on the top row beside my front tooth, but would that affect my bottom teeth too? The pain feels like a dull pressure, so maybe it is the wisdom teeth? I am 18, so I suppose it is possible, but I do not have insurance or the money to figure out any solutions.

My teeth have started hurting more since I started brushing them more often. I only brush in the morning and at night, but I brush for about five minutes each time. Could that be bothering my teeth, and the cavities I already have? Also, I have a tooth in the back left where one-fourth of it just broke off while eating, so now it is just a sensitive hole, so maybe that has something to do with it?

Dr. Srinivas Saketh Gummuluru

Dentistry Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery Oral Implantologist
#

Your teeth look fine in the picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity), but I suggest you get an appointment with a dentist and get to know what is causing you the pain. Is it the wisdom tooth or the broken tooth or any other tooth having a cavity or is it just a sensitivity.

It can be confirmed by a dentist, that too after checking out an X-ray. Rather than worrying, better have a dentist appointment soon.

For more information consult a dentist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dentist

|