Q. My face gets red after washing and I have trouble with my regular pooping. Why?

Dr. John H. Bocachica
and medically reviewed by Dr. K Shobana
This is a premium question & answer published on Nov 27, 2020 and last reviewed on: Jun 16, 2021

I am struggling with my face for several years. It remains sensitive and dry. Even when I wash my face, it becomes red. I have consulted many cosmetologists and their treatments work only for some time. So I stopped doing it. I have a bunch of pimples on my face with dry patches and irritated red skin. I also have some trouble with my regular pooping. Sometimes, I am not able to poop for days even though my diet is normal. I do not eat anything extra or too little. I cannot put any acids on my face as it causes a lot of irritation. I got a cyst on my face before a year. I went to a doctor and a cosmetologist. But their treatments did not work on it and the doctor did not take any steps to remove it. So it got spread on my face. Now it remains flatter and invisible. Should I be concerned? I want to clear my skin. How to have it? This is my main issue. Kindly help.

#

You can have rosacea. It is a vascular skin condition that causes persistent redness on the face with occasional breaking out. It can also show its effects on other parts of the body. You need to consult a local dermatologist and have a skin examination. After doing it, have a treatment that suits your skin as there are several treatments that are effective.

|