Medical Advice on "Cosmetology"

Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have checked the photographs (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and noticed that you have a lot of old stretch marks on your shoulders and abdomen. I would suggest you start topical application of ... View thread »

Dr. Sampada Avinash  Thakare
Hi, Welcome to iclinq.com. This is not a fungal infection, looks to be a bacterial infection. The wound has started healing due to antibiotics you are on. It is difficult to comment on the exact cause of lesion. Topically, you may consider the ... View thread »

Dr. Shaunak  Patel
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your problem. But you did not mention for how long did you apply HH Sone cream. All your symptoms match with rosacea. However, it can also be steroid induced skin atrophy if you have used the cream for a ... View thread »

Dr. Sampada Avinash  Thakare
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I need some more information. Since when do you have this problem? Have you used any creams in the past? What is your occupation? Is it present on both the hands? Is it associated with itching? Are you on any medications ... View thread »

Dr. Vinay  Kumar
Hi,Welcome to icliniq.com.I have read your details and examined your picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity) carefully. I have the following suggestions for you which I am sure will specifically help you significantly in the long run ... View thread »

Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your query. With your descriptions, it seems you have developed a sebaceous cyst. Please get a review with pictures for better evaluation and the best possible treatment for your concerns ... View thread »

Dr. Rakesh Kumar Bahunuthula
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Acne occurs not only on the face but also on the upper back and chest. It is usually due to the hormonal activity over the oil glands of the body. Your pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity) are ... View thread »

Dr. Meha  Malhotra
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com Uneven skin tone is caused mainly by: Frequent sun exposure. Hormonal imbalances. To prevent and reverse dullness of skin and to improve your skin tone: Drink plenty of water (minimum of eight glasses a day ... View thread »

Dr. (Prof.) Kumaresan  Muthuvel
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are having hormonal issues. It could be the reason for having pigmentation and excess hair growth. Please mention about the steps taken to maintain the skin. Please send the images of the darkened portion of the skin ... View thread »

Dr. Atishay  Bukharia
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please send some photographs taken in natural light and taken from different distances. Please mention about the affected areas ... View thread »

Ask a Cosmetologist »