Q. Please help me to overcome my erection problem.

This is a premium question & answer published on Dec 19, 2016 and last reviewed on: Jan 28, 2021

I am a 25 year old male. I never had any sexual activities due to some personal and cultural reasons. Last night, I had sex with my girlfriend. I was fine during foreplay, but I lost my erection on penetration. Hence, I was very much frustrated and depressed. Although, my girlfriend tried to help me by turning me on, but I lost erection every time when I started to penetrate. By the way, she did not shave her pubic hair and it was a turn off for me. Moreover, when I try to wear a condom, it makes me loss erection. I feel bad and afraid to have sex for the next time. Kindly help me.

#

• It is common in individuals to lose erection during their first intercourse and you should not worry about that. Accept this thing with confidence and you will be able to do better the next time.
  • You had a good erection prior to penetration and it means that there is nothing organic. The problem is more or less psychological and this will improve with subsequent intercourse.
  • Several negative factors can cause the loss of erection, such as unshaved pubic hairs. You can talk to your partner about this.
  • During penetration, use a good gel based lubricant, like K-Y jelly. This will make penetration easier and you will not loss erection.
  • I do not think there is a need for medicines right now, as the problem is not organic.

Psychological stress.

Use a good lubricant.

For further information consult a psychiatrist online.---> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/psychiatrist

|