Q. Why do women become fat during or after pregnancy?

Dr. Neha Singh Rathod

I would like to know why do women become fat during or after pregnancy?

Dr. Neha Singh Rathod

Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

Women become fat because of lack of physical activity, exercise, fluid redistribution during and post pregnancy.

All these factors cause weight gain.

For more information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

| 

How does severe endometriosis affect pregnancy?

Query: Hello doctor,My wife has severe endometriosis as well as several other pre-existing conditions. She was recently approved for Zoladex to treat the endometriosis. She is supposed to have her first injection in the next few days. Today we were in the emergency room. She was slightly tachycardic as wel...  Read Full »

What can be done for stretch marks on belly and legs?

Query: Hello doctor,I am a 20-year-old male. I have skin problem. I have stretch marks on my belly area and on legs.  Read Full »

Common Fears of a Mom-To-Be

Article Overview: Once you realize you are pregnant, you want to ensure your baby gets only the best. You leave no stone unturned to verify the facts you come across. This article deals with common apprehensions that might cross the minds of newly-pregnant moms. Read Article

Dr. Vasantha K S

When you first find out you are pregnant, at first, there is excitement. But after the news has slowly sunk in, many emotions such as worries, fears, and concerns take over right away. Am I eating right? Is the baby healthy? There are just too many questions running in your mind. We have set the fac...  Read Article