Q. When should I stop Clexane and Ecosprin should before delivery?

Answered by Dr. Nadia Khan and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

Do you have a question on Pregnancy Safe Drugs or Ecospirin? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Presently I am on my 34 th weeks of pregnancy. LMP was before eight months. I had an IUD of more than 37 weeks before two years. Present medications are Clexane 20, and Ecosprin 75 daily. As per my doctor's planning, I should go for C-section between 36 to 37 weeks. Now when I should stop my Claxene and Ecospirin? This medication is given by my gynecologist after analyzing my boh panel report which states lupus anticoagulant by DRVTT is 45.50. No lupus-like anticoagulant present, APTT is 31.30 and PTT-LA is 98.80. Kindly advice.