Q. Is it possible to get pregnant without penetration?

Published on Nov 05, 2019 and last reviewed on: Nov 07, 2019

I and my fiancee messed up. Because she did not want penetration so I just asked her to do the hand job and I ejaculated after. I wiped the fluids that was out in my penis, after a few minutes like 2 to 3 minutes. It was her turn to get satisfied so I just let her do what she wanted to do. She sat on me, we both naked. She rubbed her vagina in my penis without touching the head, she was so wet, no penetration happened. After that day she felt guilty that she might get pregnant for that, so she decided to drink Parsely 2 to 3 times a day after a week we had the fun. She drank it almost four days, the purpose to that was she wanted to get early menstruation. It did not work so she tried next week for a ginger tea 3 times a day for 3 days. I think still did not work, tried the Parsely tea again together with the Vitamin c, both three times a day for 7 days, did not work.

Until she felt back pain in her lower back and cramping on her lower abdomen too, also when she urinated there were tiny white mucus in her urine. There were days she felt a fluid is getting out of her vagina, seeing her panties it is just a white fluid, thought she will get her menstruation back but no. Still she keeps on drinking the tea and taking the Vitamins hoping for her menstruation to come, everytime she is in pain she does warm compress on her lower abdomen and back hoping to induce her menstruation. Still no menstruation. So is she pregnant? What should we do to get her menstruation back? She is so worried. Or is this another problem?

Infertility Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

Well, in this case I see that her guilt is pushing her to undergo a lot of ordeal. I feel she has contracted a urinary tract infection secondary to vaginal candidiasis which is the cause of flakes in urine and the white discharge per vaginum with lower backache and abdominal ache. If there has been no penetration, unlikely that she is pregnant, only a remote chance that sperm would have travelled from her thighs to the vagina while she was on top.

My advise would be do a urine pregnancy test to confirm if there is a pregnancy. If negative, then she can take tablet Medroxyprogesterone acetate 100 mg twice a day for five days and then her menses would resume within 10 days of her last dose of Meprate. For UTI, she can start tablet Fluconazole 300 mg once a week for three weeks along with tablet Norflox-Tinidazole twice a day for seven days, with special care to drink 12 to 15 glasses of water daily. Stop using alternative methods like tea, ginger, etc., they will not help. If the menses not resume, or if the pregnancy test is positive contact me for further advise.

What causes recurrent candidiasis?

Query: Hi doctor, I have recurrent candidiasis. It appears every month. I have used all the medicines. Kindly assist me.  Read Full >>

Dr. Uzma Arqam

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Confirm it whether it is candidiasis. When have you done your last vaginal swab? Do you have your two swabs reporting the same infection? (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Normal vaginal secretions increase during excitement, at ovulation, before menstru...  Read Full

Pregnancy test shows negative, shall I take medicine to induce periods?

Query: Hi doctor,I got my last period before three months. I have not gotten my periods ever since. I had protected intercourse twice before two months. However, I have no symptom and all the pregnancy tests are negative. Also, I have missed my period the same way, even before once and my cycle is gener...  Read Full >>

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. In your case, if pregnancy test has been negative, even till date, then you are surely not pregnant. The delay and irregularity need to be evaluated and investigated to rule out PCOS (polycystic ovarian disease), hypothyroidism or hyperprolactinemia, which are the most...  Read Full

Following UTI, I am getting vaginal dryness and pain. How to treat this?

Query: Hi doctor, A few months ago, I was suffering from UTI and followed by vaginal dryness. Right now, I feel occasional sharp pain in my vagina, which subsides after a while. Also, I am getting pain during intercourse. I wanted to know the ways to treat this vaginal dryness. I had urine and culture t...  Read Full >>

Dr. Dattaprasad Balasaheb Inamdar

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Pain can be due to cystitis or recurrence of UTI (urinary tract infection). UTI will not cause vaginal dryness. It indicates inadequate exposure to estrogen (hormone), which can be due to many causes. Regarding dryness and pain during intercourse, it can be reduce...  Read Full