Q. I am ejaculating within a few seconds. How to overcome this?

Dr. Radhakrishnan Nair B
This is a premium question & answer published on Apr 26, 2017 and last reviewed on: Aug 31, 2021

We are planning for a baby. For the last six months, during intercourse I feel highly excited and discharge within a few seconds. My sperm count is also less 25 million per mL. I am taking Addyzoa and Ubinext for infertility. Please suggest me some medicine to increase my time of pleasure.

#

• I hope that you are taking present treatment after evaluation by an andrologist or urologist. If not, then please consult an andrologist or urologist.
  • Sperm count of 25 million is normal, but I need to know about motility and morphology. Please send me your semen analysis report with more details.
  • Till then, I suggest Dapoxetine 30 mg to be taken 1 hour before intercourse. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and take the medicine with consent.

For further information consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

Sir as per my discussion with u, i am sending a copy of my semen analysis.
# Hi
GREETINGS
Absolutely
your semen analysis shows signs of infection. It can be an error.
But still I suggest you to get a physical examination by an andrologist or urologist to rule out infection.
You will need check ups to know the reasons for low libido.
Regards

|