Q. I ejaculated within ten seconds of masturbation. Will it be the same during sex?

Dr. Utkarsh Sharma
and medically reviewed by Dr. Sushrutha Muralidharan
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 10, 2021 and last reviewed on: Aug 12, 2021

I have been masturbating since I was 14-year-old. I am 22-year-old now. It takes me ten seconds to masturbate. My semen is thin, and the semen comes out very quickly. Masturbation and intercourse are the same things. When I masturbate, I ejaculate in ten seconds. Then I understand that even if I have intercourse after marriage, it will come out soon. Many people say that if I have intercourse, ejaculation will be late. I cannot hold the semen. I have a weak mind and a weak heart.

Another problem I can not hold the urine. If I hold the urine and a little late to urinate, there is mild pain when urinating. My problem is premature ejaculation. Can I get married in this condition? Parents are pushing for marriage. Kindly give your opinion.

#

I completely understand your problem and will try to help you out. Premature ejaculation is generally due to stress and anxiety rather than any physical deficiency. It is because of your higher expectations. It would help if you tried to divert your mind while doing masturbation. While masturbating, when you are about to attain orgasm, hold it and then restart it after a while. Practicing this regularly will help you gain control. Regular kegel exercises can help you attain control. I suggest you watch a video on the internet about kegel exercises on how to do it. Increase protein in your diet, including boiled eggs. Do work out regularly. One more thing, avoid watching pornography. Try these measures. If these do not work, we can start medication as well. It is best to try natural measures at first. I hope this was helpful.

| 
2 out of 2 likes