Q. My sex time has decreased as my erection does not last long. Please help.

Dr. Utkarsh Sharma
and medically reviewed by Dr.P.C.Pavithra Pattu
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 13, 2021 and last reviewed on: Aug 13, 2021

I am 18 years old. During sex, my erection does not last long. How do I increase my sex time? I am using Zenegra Red 100 and Sildenafil 100 mg. Please suggest if there is medicine without side effects.

#

I completely understand your problem and will try to help you out. Premature ejaculation is generally due to stress and anxiety rather than any physical deficiency. It is because of your higher expectations. You should try to divert your mind while having sex; you can talk more with your partner, this will help release performance anxiety. Try longer foreplay; you can excite her by fingering and clitoris stimulation. Another measure that can be effective is interrupting intercourse when you are about to ejaculate. Using your thumb and index finger, rub and squeeze your glans backward through the shaft. After 15 seconds, restart intercourse. This will give you more time. Repeat this. Weak pelvic floor muscles may reduce your capability to delay ejaculation. Kegel exercises can help strengthen these muscles. I suggest you watch videos on the internet regarding this. While masturbating, when you are about to attain orgasm, hold it and then restart it after a while. Practicing this regularly will help you gain control. Increase protein in your diet, including boiled eggs. Try these measures, and if these do not work, we can start medication as well. It is best to try natural steps first. I hope this will help.

Take care, and I expect to hear back from you again.

|