Q. I procrastinate a lot. Is it psychological? Can it be rectified?

Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Procrastination or Low Sexual Drive? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: I procrastinate a lot.  Is it psychological? Can it be rectified?

Dear doctor,

I am 34 years old and am married with two kids, the youngest of the two is 5 months. I have three queries.

1. I procrastinate a lot. Is it psychological? Can it be rectified?
  2. I have low self-esteem. Things which happened in my past keep coming to my mind and it hurts me. My mum has told me that I am a good for nothing and I cannot do anything. Is there a way out from feeling so worthless?
  3. My husband is an awesome guy. He is very caring and kind. He is the perfect match for me except the fact that he is not interested in sex. Right from when we got married, he never was interested in sex. He has sex when I force him too much and for having kids. Is it due to a low amount of testosterone in him? Can it be rectified via a testosterone injection? If that is the case, will he be interested in sex only or will his whole personality change? He is very emotional and helps out with everything. I do not want that to be changed.

Thanks for your time.