Q. I have loose testicles with erection problem and premature ejaculation. Kindly advise.

Dr. K V Anand

I am a 29-year-old male. My testicles are loose, with a little pain in the right testicle while walking or sitting for a long time. My sonography report is normal. I am facing this problem for the past 13 years, but every time I consult a doctor, they say there is no problem with my testicles.

I also have a premature ejaculation problem. My erection is less than 10 seconds, even from the beginning, and it is never more than 15 seconds. Please help.

#

I went through all the details given by you, including the sonography report (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

You are facing this pain for more than 13 years. Your sonography report is normal, and every doctor you consulted says that your reproductive organ is healthy, and you are only 29 years old. Are you married?

As every doctor had told you, and the sonography report says, if there is nothing wrong with you, then the pain on your right side testicles should be due to psychological issues. I think it has to be psychogenic pain. There is nothing to worry about. We can correct it.

If you are not married, premature ejaculation during masturbation or sexual intercourse is normal when stressed, tense, anxious, or worried. In your case, premature ejaculation could be purely due to psychological reasons. Do not worry.

I suggest physical exercises for at least 60 minutes every day. Improve your physical stamina, and then your sexual stamina will also improve. Please ignore the pain, and it will go.

Sonography of testicles are normal and the cause could be psychological.

Anxiety disorder. Psychosomatic pain disorder.

I am not married. Please tell me the reason for my loose testicles for the past 13 years, especially my right testicle. In the beginning, my testicles were good, but after a sudden pain, my testicles became loose. I feel good in winter compared to summer. I am worried about my marriage life as my erection does not lasts more than 15 seconds. Please help.

#

First of all, you should stop worrying about your testicles. May be your worry about testicles is the main reason for your premature ejaculation problem. Loose or tight testicles, has nothing to do with your sexual performance. You are too obsessed with your testicles. There is nothing to worry about. Take care.

|