Q. Does vaginal itching after sex indicate STD?

Answered by Dr. Sushma Shah and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

Do you have a question on Pubic Itching or Std? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I had sex with a prostitute last week. I used a condom, but I played her vagina with my hand. I came back home that night and had sex with my wife again. I also played her vagina with my hand. Next day, she had her periods and felt itchy at her vagina (I think genital herpes). So she scratched her vagina, and it became a damaged spot under the vagina. But it is better now and is about to heal. Is this STD or not?