Q. What medical test should I take for tiredness?

Dr. Salah Saad Shoman
This is a premium question & answer published on Nov 07, 2016 and last reviewed on: Oct 15, 2020

I am a 28 year old female. I am single. I feel drowsy all the day while working. Sometime, I feel less energetic when compared to other colleagues. Also, I have gotten pain in the knee joint. Can you please suggest the probable medical test or medication I should take? Thank you. ​

Dr. Salah Saad Shoman

#

• You should have a complete blood count test and a hemoglobin level test as you might be suffering from iron deficiency anemia.
  • Also, measure your blood pressure as you might have hypotension.
  • Please feel free to inform me with the results of your tests.

Revert back with the reports to an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|