Q. Does Methyltetrahydrofolate help in increasing penis length?

Dr. Purushottam Sah
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 12, 2018 and last reviewed on: Oct 05, 2020

I am 26 years old. I am going to get married soon. But I am worried about my small penis. The length is only 2-2.3 inch in flaccid state and about 3.7-4 inch in erect state. I would like to increase the width and length of my penis. Is there any medicine to increase the penis length without any side effect? In young age, I masturbate a lot. Is that the masturbation has affected the penis size? Will it affect my marriage life?

Rather this, I am having nightfall problem. It occur minimum five times a month. Earlier, the occurrence was more than seven. I am suffering from premature ejaculation too. My sperm will come out within a minute of slight sexual stimulation. Please suggest me some medicine for premature ejaculation. I would like to get a permanent solution for nightfalls. One doctor suggested me to take some multivitamin like Methyltetrahydrofolate which can increase blood flow around genitals. It will act as antioxidants and can alleviate sexual performance as well. Is the medicine Methyltetrahydrofolate helpful?

#

I have read and understood your problem.

• There is no medically proved treatment for increasing the length of penis. It cannot be increased, unless you have hormonal problems. For which you have to test serum free testosterone and LH (luteinizing hormone) levels.
  • Size of penis varies from person to person like other physical features. On an average, it ranges from 3.5 inches to 5.5 inches on erection. Your penis is within this range on erection, so do not worry.
  • In pornographic films they show big penis by injecting drugs which is harmful. So, most people have wrong ideas about penis size.
  • You can even lose some weight if you are fat. Because one inch of your penis may hidden under fat. You pull your penis daily and keep it pulled for one to two minutes.
  • Nightfall is common and normal. Whenever the balloon containing semen is full, semen needs to come out by act of sex, masturbation or night fall. Nightfall is not a disease, and does not cause physical problems and needs no treatment. Also, do not give any importance to advertisement that mention that night fall causes health problems.
  • Premature ejaculation (PE) is very common and is usually not associated with any disease but may be due to anxiety. You can learn to control PE by doing exercise like pull your muscles at the end of urethra for few seconds and then release. Repeat this for several times a day.
  • Another option is stop-start technique. When you feel that you are going to ejaculate stop the sexual stimulation and divert your mind, so that the penis will relax. After sometime start the stimulation again and repeat the procedure.
  • Usually medicines like Dapoxetine 60 mg are given before sex but you have to get a prescription from local doctor after physical examination. This is not a prescription but information. But, remember every medicine has some side effects.
  • Masturbation is normal and does not cause physical problems or sexual problems. Nightfall and masturbation do not require any treatment. Masturbation is a maintenance procedure. It keeps penis well and regular to maintain the turnover of fresh semen or sperm.
  • Methyltetrahydrofolate is neither harmful nor beneficial; it is only a supplement for vitamin deficiency.

For further information consult a sexologist online -->  https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

You have mentioned few tests. What it is for? Is that means after testing, the penis can be increased? If yes, how to test? What is the procedure and treatment method? Is the exercise like jelqing is helpful for increase penis size without any side effect? I would like to know whether the size of penis is absolutely perfect for intercourse and it will not create any problem in sexual relation. I am not fat but have fat around my belly. Is there any way to maintain hard erection for longer time? My doctor prescribed capsule Absolut-3G once daily before bedtime for a month, tablet Evion 400 (vitamin E) and Methyltetrahydrofolate once daily at bedtime for one month. Are these medicines helpful for hard and stronger erection for long time, or they are beneficial by some other means.

#

• Testosterone and LH levels are tested in blood at a pathology laboratory. If their levels are low then external injections can increase the level and may slightly increase penis size, but is not guaranteed. If the levels are normal then there is no treatment.
  • Jelqing exercise is not medically proved, if you do it then do it gently.
  • Regarding the married life it all depends on your would be wife’s attitude, and on your skill. For female satisfaction only a small part of vagina, 1-2 inches inside, is sexually sensitive.
  • If you have erection problems then you can be helped with drugs like Sildenafil and Tadalafil.
  • Capsule Absolut-3G is combination of herbal products which are most often not tested in modern way.
  • You can take Methyltetrahydrofolate and vitamin E for 1-2 months. It does not have any direct effect in erection but have some role in increasing circulation.

|