Q. What should I do if my penis is small and does not seem to be an adult type?

Dr. Raveendran Sr

I am a 23-year-old male. My height is 170 cm, and my weight is 75 kg. My penis size is small, and it does not have an adult type. I did some hormonal assays, and the values of LH and FH were normal. The scrotal ultrasound showed my testicular volume as 10 mL.

Kindly help.

#

Many research says that the average length of a flaccid penis is 3.61 inches, while the average size of an erect penis is 5.16 inches. The flaccid penis length of less than 1.6 inches or an erect penis length of less than 3 inches should be considered small and need treatment.

Treatment options like surgical liposuction around the pubic bone, skin graft, inflatable penile prosthetics are recommended if the size is less than 3 inches.

To increase your penile size, I suggest the following;

1) Jelqing exercises.

2) Stretching method to increase the penis length. A stretcher or extender device is attached to the penis to exert gentle tension.

3) You can use a penis enlargement pump once daily in the morning, either before or after a bath. Vacuum pumps draw blood into the penis and make it swell. They are used for treating erectile dysfunction. The vacuum pump can make a penis look larger temporarily. But using it too often can damage the elastic tissue in the penis.

4) Use Labolia O-Long cream (Serenoa serrulate fruit extract, L-Arginine, Ashwagandha extract, Glycine, Soybean oil, Stearic acid, Erythroxylum Catuaba extract, Rosmarinus officinalis extract) once daily before bath for three months.

|