Q. What are the ways to loosen vagina?

Dr. Albana Greca
Published on Sep 14, 2019

How can I loosen my vagina? It is too tight and painful during sexual intercourse and please suggest me a piil for opening my vagina. Please help me. It is too hard.

Dr. Albana Greca

Family Physician General Practitioner
#

I think your partner is rushing too much when having sex. You should collaborate with him, and give time to get a full orgasm along with your partner. If you do so, your vagina will get loose too. However, if persisting, there are two main reasons:

1. Your partner is not ejaculating inside the vagina but to the external opening of urethra (check this out, make sure he penetrates inside the vagina).

2. You have imperforate hymen, should check out with gynecologist to open it up (cannot open with penetration).

| 

Kindly suggest a remedy for pain during intercourse and the best days for conceiving.

Query: Hello doctor, My husband aged 31 and I aged 25 have been married for eight months. We are trying for a baby but unable to as there is pain during intercourse. Both of us are not able to be aroused completely and hence we tire easily. What types of food can be taken? Can you suggest the best time for...  Read Full »

I have pain during sex. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I feel pain during sex. I had bleeding for the first time when I tried, so I thought it is easy to take it, but it hurt me. So I stopped him now, I cannot have sex.  Read Full »

Why is there a cut on the foreskin of my penis?

Query: Hello doctor, I had sex with my wife for the first time day before yesterday. The foreskin of my penis got cut from inside, or there was something on the left side which started hurting. So, I applied Savlon last night and slept. Today morning, I saw a white substance at the tip, and so I cle...  Read Full »

Ask a Sexologist Now