Q. What are the ways to loosen vagina?

Dr. Albana Greca

How can I loosen my vagina? It is too tight and painful during sexual intercourse and please suggest me a piil for opening my vagina. Please help me. It is too hard.

Dr. Albana Greca

Family Physician General Practitioner

I think your partner is rushing too much when having sex. You should collaborate with him, and give time to get a full orgasm along with your partner. If you do so, your vagina will get loose too. However, if persisting, there are two main reasons:

1. Your partner is not ejaculating inside the vagina but to the external opening of urethra (check this out, make sure he penetrates inside the vagina).

2. You have imperforate hymen, should check out with gynecologist to open it up (cannot open with penetration).

Kindly suggest a remedy for pain during intercourse and the best days for conceiving.

Query: Hello doctor, My husband aged 31 and I aged 25 have been married for eight months. We are trying for a baby but unable to as there is pain during intercourse. Both of us are not able to be aroused completely and hence we tire easily. What types of food can be taken? Can you suggest the best time for...  Read Full >>

Dr. Neha Singh Rathod

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Use a lubricant jelly so that you will not have pain during the intercourse. Day 12 to 24 is the fertile period. There are chances of you getting pregnant as there is ovulation happening during this period. I suggest you get started with folic acid supplements. Consul...  Read Full

I have pain during sex. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I feel pain during sex. I had bleeding for the first time when I tried, so I thought it is easy to take it, but it hurt me. So I stopped him now, I cannot have sex.  Read Full >>

Dr. Parth Singh
Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Pain during such a pleasurable thing like sex is a spoiler. There are a few common causes of severe pain during sex. 1. Any unhealed injury or abrasion in the vagina. 2. Any infection in the genital tract. 3. Doing sex while the vagina is still dry. 4. Uncomfort...  Read Full

Why is there a cut on the foreskin of my penis?

Query: Hello doctor, I had sex with my wife for the first time day before yesterday. The foreskin of my penis got cut from inside, or there was something on the left side which started hurting. So, I applied Savlon last night and slept. Today morning, I saw a white substance at the tip, and so I cle...  Read Full >>

Dr. Shahil Khant
Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen the images sent by you (attachment removed to protect patient identity). There is a small cut because of friction while having sex. It is fairly common for the one who is newly married. I suggest you apply Mupirocin ointment (Bactroban) twice daily on the ...  Read Full

Ask a Doctor Now