Q. What are the chances of STD from my encounter, especially HIV?

Answered by Dr. Ravinder Kaur Sachdeva and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Std or Hiv? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I was recently in a sexual encounter with a sex worker. It was a condom-protected sex. The condom did not slip or break. But, I inserted my finger into the girl's vagina for two minutes. Is there any chance of catching an STD from the whole thing (the intercourse and the insertion of the finger), especially HIV?