Q. I have throat pain. What do I do?

Dr. Sugandh Garg
This is a premium question & answer published on Aug 02, 2014 and last reviewed on: Jan 20, 2022

My age is 29 years. Yesterday I drank ice cold water in the afternoon. Since today morning I am feeling pain in the throat, body pain and laziness. Please suggest medicine for the same.

#

Start tablet Azithromycin 500mg once a day for three days after meals. Take tablet Paracetamol 500mg thrice daily for the pain relief. Drink plenty of water.Drink warm liquids. Gargle with warm salt water twice a day.Avoid cold, sour, junk, fried, oily, fatty foods and drinks like alcohol.

If there is any chest congestion, blocked nose, fever, etc., consult a general medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-medicine-physician

|