Q. Can I fix hole in bottom tooth without going to the dentist?

Dr. Muzaffer Hussain Parray

My bottom tooth has a kind of a hole at the gum line. I do not know. When I breathe in, it feels cold like the air went in my tooth. It just does not seem or feel normal. Also, on my upper front tooth, I have some kind of deep line. Example like when you make a line in the sand and it flows into the line but it still stays. It is hard to explain. Is there any way I can fix this without going to the dentist? And yes, I do brush my teeth daily.

#

As per your history, you are having class 5 dental cavity in the lower tooth. You need to do filling (restoration) of the tooth as soon as possible. If you do not take measures at this time you may need RCT (root canal treatment) which will be 10 to 20 expensive and not as successful as filling.

On your upper tooth, the line I understand is the gingival recession with abrasion, if you are right handed it must be on the left side or the side you keep your teeth brushing continuously. For this, you only need to use an ultrasoft toothbrush and check the video for modified Bass technique for tooth brushing. Also brush your teeth twice daily and keep the brush time of two to three minutes only.

For more information consult a dentist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dentist

|