Q. How can pain in front tooth of a child be managed?

Dr. Purva Jingar
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 02, 2019 and last reviewed on: Jul 05, 2019

My son is 2.5 years old and he has pain in one of his front tooth. What should I do?

#

Take your son to any dentist especially a pedodontist soon and get it checked properly. It is the right age to take your son. Keep his teeth clean with cloth and water or some paste on a kids brush and clean teeth in vertical direction very gently. Do not feed with breast, if needed, give him bottle milk with less or without sugar. Wish your child good health and happiness. Keep me updated with the improvements.

|