Q. Kindly interpret the x-ray and find out the reason for my tooth pain.

Dr. Gaurav Pandey

I have pain in my tooth. After the x-ray, the dentist said it is ok. But I still cannot chew food and drinks are painful. Kindly suggest me a second opinion.

#

As I can see in x-ray, (attachment removed to protect patient identity) nothing serious. But one thing I noticed a space between fifth, and sixth tooth and the space between the sixth and seventh tooth are wider than usual. I think there may be food lodgment occurred and you feel pain.

I suggest you, please go for a professional dental cleaning and follow oral hygiene instructions. Use floss and interdental brush in that area.

I think that the circled tooth looks broken from the top. Could this be the reason for my pain? Kindly advice.

#

No, I do not think so. I think there was an object present. If you are curious about it, please go for another dental x-ray.

|