Q. What measures can be taken to relieve pain caused due to broken tooth?

Dr.

I am having acute pain in gum and tooth on the left-hand side and a few days ago the left back corner tooth broke. Kindly suggest me how can I get rid of this pain and strengthen my teeth as it broke without and proper reason. Dentist advised me to take antibiotics for five days but it did not get cured.

#

I have gone through your case, it seems you have a cavitated carious tooth that needs to be cleaned in order to get tooth filling. Please visit your dentist near you to get rid of this carious tooth. You should not get proper work and treatment unless you visit the dentist and he is going to operate your case. Taking antibiotics for a long time without tooth operation is not helpful. I advise you about going to the dentist and getting a filling done in the tooth as soon as possible. It will be helpful if you could attach the images of your tooth broken in order to get further details of your case.

|