Q. I did not get my periods after taking Unwanted 72, but why do I have white discharge?

Dr. Neha Singh Rathod

I had my last period last month, and after that, I had unprotected sex. Last month, I had sex so many times, and I took Unwanted 72 two times. I had sex in the second week of last month, after which I had my periods. And next, I had sex after my periods were over, and I took the pill. I did not get my periods this month. I did a pregnancy test, but it is not showing clear results. These days, some white substance is coming out from my private parts. What is the possibility of getting pregnant?

#

• Since you have emergency contraceptive pills within 72 hours of intercourse, then there is no chance of pregnancy. This discharge could be because of hormonal changes due to the pill you have taken.
  • Please get a blood test for pregnancy to ensure that you are not pregnant. Do not take any medications without an expert advice. Do get back to me with reports, so that I can guide you further.

Take care.

Revert with more information to an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

|