Q. When will I get my next period after taking Unwanted 72?

Dr. Eeshani Dutta

I am 24 years old and my height is 5'2" and weight is approximately 48 kg. I had my last period on the third of last month and it lasted for seven days. I had intercourse on the first of the same month and took Unwanted 72 on the same day but now I am not getting my periods. I have tested pregnancy test three times till now and it shows negative. I just had two days of bleeding in between.

#

As per your query, you had bleeding for two days after taking Unwanted 72, so there is definitely no chance of pregnancy in the first place, also proved by the negative pregnancy test. So relax. After such pills, the next 1 to 2 cycles are a bit irregular. Please also try to reschedule your life back to track, as it plays an eminent role in your hormonal regulations. Do you get irregular periods often or this was your first time? Please take the following medications and you shall get your periods in 4 to 10 days after finishing the course.

Tablet Primolut N 5 mg twice a day for three days.

|