Q. I have high fever, sore throat and nausea. What could be the reason?

Dr. Mahmoud Ahmed Abdelrahman Abouibrahim
and medically reviewed by Dr.Sowmiya
This is a premium question & answer published on Dec 31, 2017 and last reviewed on: Jan 11, 2022

I am a 30-year-old male with a high fever on the second day now. I have a sore throat and nausea. I am currently on Cobamet tablets, Nurofen tablets, and Throflam-Co spray.

#

From what you mentioned, you probably have a simple upper respiratory infection. I suggest you continue the current medications for a few days. Warning signs that you have to watch for persistent fever, greenish or yellowish phlegm, cough, and breathing pattern changes.

Seek immediate medical advice if you experience any problems. Hope you get well soon.

|