Q. What are intramural uterine fibroids?

Dr. Neha Singh Rathod

Multiple intramural uterine fibroids 30, 20,12 and small interior wall 30, 25, 12 mm posterior wall. Right ovary 37*33*12’mm volume 8.2cc. Left ovary 38*25*15 mm irregular cyst. Kindly advice.

Dr. Neha Singh Rathod

Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

I have gone through your query and reports. The size of the fibroid is very small and negligible, and there is nothing to worry about. Please repeat the scan after three months to know if there is any change in the size. However, if you have a doubt, then get back to me.

| 

Will these cause problems in pregnancy? I also have a cyst. I had Meprate tablet two months before. I have not got periods yet.

Dr. Neha Singh Rathod

Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

Only if the size of the fibroid is increasing, then it may interfere. It is better to plan pregnancy early. Please get thyroid and serum Prolactin done. Do get back to me with reports so that I can guide you further on.

| 

Is mild hydrocephalus dangerous?

Query: Hi doctor, My present ultrasound is showing mild hydrocephalus with breech presentation (36 weeks) dilated 13 mm ventricle. No genetic disorder reported earlier done in second trimester. All the previous ultrasound showed normal and sound growth of fetus. Reports attached for your reference. Thank y...  Read Full »

My ultrasound shows mesenteric nodes in iliac fossa. What is this?

Query: Hello doctor,I recently scanned ultrasound. In the scan report, few mesenteric nodes are seen in right iliac fossa region. There is no evidence of ascites or para-aortic lymphadenopathy. What is this? I am in fear please suggest me.  Read Full »

I have submucosal uterine fibroid. Will it affect my pregnancy?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 30 year old woman. I was healthy and normal. But before two months, I was detected with a 2 cm x 1.8 cm x 2 cm submucosal fibroid in the uterus due to which I am feeling very dejected now. Please guide me.  Read Full »