Q. How to treat vaginal candidiasis?

Dr. Sangeeta Milap

I have had itching in my genital area for three days. I really cannot focus on my other work and feel like scratching there every time. I even scratched the area, and now it burns whenever I urinate. I see some white curdly thing passing every time I wash my area. Prescribe me some medications. The last time I had sex was 15 days back, and I did not use any condoms or lubricants.

#

You seem to be having a fungal infection called Candidiasis. You need to take tablet Oflox OZ (Ofloxacin and Ornidazole) one tablet twice a day for five days and tablet Forcan (Fluconazole) 150 mg once a week for six weeks. Also, use Candid-B (Beclometasone and Clotrimazole) cream locally twice a day for one week and Clingen Forte (Clindamycin, Clotrimazole, and Tinidazole) vaginal capsule once at bedtime for a week.

|