I have seen the attached images (attachments removed to protect the patient's identity). It seems like a sexually transmitted infection (STI) and needs immediate treatment. It is better to have a urinalysis, urine culture, high vaginal swab, local skin scraping, or biopsy. You can do these tests after consulting a specialist doctor. I suggest the following.
(Consult a specialist doctor, talk with them, and take medications with their consent)
1. Follow strict hygiene.
2. Use soft, comfortable undergarments.
3. Use condoms for sex to avoid transmission of sexually transmitted diseases.
4. You can sit in warm water to have temporary relief.
5. Have lots of water and drink cranberry juice.
6. Take tablet Doxycycline 100 mg 12 hourly and tablet Metronidazole 400 mg 8 hourly for 7 to 14 days.
7. For pain, you can have tablet Paracetamol 500 mg 8 hourly as required.
8. You might need contact tracing if your partners after the laboratory results, and they might need treatment. Have a complete check and full treatment for any other health issues.
9. Have a healthy diet with daily exercise and recreational activities but quit recreational drugs for better physical and emotional health.
Collect laboratory results and discuss them with a gynecologist.
Was this answer helpful?
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
.. swelling of prepuce skin and unable to return it to normal position. If your diagnosis of paraphimosis is correct, you should immediately visit a urologist because the skin needs to be manually brought back to normal position as early as possible. Read full
Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.