Q. How to wean Veniz XR safely?

Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Venlafaxine or Erectile Dysfunction? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: How to wean Veniz XR safely?

I am a 23 year old male. Currently, I am taking 225 mg Veniz XR for depression. I am taking it for the past 6 years. My problem is ED. For the past one year, I am suffering from erectile dysfunction. Please suggest me some medicine. I am unmarried. Can I use Sildenafil for one night stand? I also have one side affect from Veniz XR. I get excess sweating after sleep at day time. Is this due to medication? How can I overcome this problem? Also please suggest me how to wean off Veniz XR safely without withdrawal symptoms.