Q. My son throws up every time he has milk. Please suggest a treatment.

Dr. Deepak Patel

My son is three and a half years old. From the past 12 days, he vomits four or five minutes after drinking milk. This happens only in the mornings. He is fine if he drinks it at night. Please suggest a cure.

#

• I suggest the following medicines:
  1. Syrup Oflomac-M (a combination of Ofloxacin and Metronidazole), 4 ml three times a day for three days to be taken half an hour after meals.
  2. Syrup Ondem (Ondansetron) 4 ml three times a day for three days to be taken half an hour before meals.
  3. Enterogermina ampule once a day for three days.
  • Decrease the quantity of milk to 100 ml in the mornings for a week.

Review after two days. I hope this will help you. Take care.

Revert after two days to a paediatrician online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/paediatrician

I will start giving it from tomorrow, but if the syrup does not taste good, he vomits it out immediately. He takes very few medicines without troubling much.

#

• These syrups taste good. Do not worry. Just give the medicines and review after two days.

Take care.

For more information consult a paediatrician online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/paediatrician

|