Q. Is it fine to take Yohimbine in the morning?

Dr. Salah Saad Shoman
This is a premium question & answer published on Apr 02, 2017 and last reviewed on: Aug 09, 2021

I am a 31 year old male. I am taking one Yohimbine capsule daily in the morning. Is it dangerous to use? Should I take it along with Cialis or any other supplement? Please explain.

#

• It is not recommended to take Yohimbine in the morning since it can cause dizziness. So, you should not take it and drive or go to work. It is better to take it at night before going to bed.
  • You should not use it if you have a history of any heart or kidney or liver problems.
  • You should not take it for more than 10 weeks continuously without revising that with your doctor.
  • If you develop any symptoms of allergic reaction to it as rash or face swelling or difficulty in breathing, then discontinue at once and seek medical attention as soon as possible.
  • You should not use it with Cialis (Tadalafil) as both medications work with the mechanism of relaxing blood vessels and increasing blood flow. They should not be used together.

For further information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|