Q. There is a hole below my stomach with smelly pus discharging. Help me.

This is a premium question & answer published on Sep 14, 2017 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

I have a hole underneath my stomach and it is discharging smelly pus every day. It burst two months ago. It is painful and smelly. Help me.

#

• You have developed an ulcer from an abscess that is discharging.
  1. Clean the area with disinfectant and apply Neosporin (Neomycin) or Mupirocin cream over the affected area twice a day for 10 days.
  2. Take oral antibiotics to prevent infection in the wound like Zifi (Cefixime) 200 twice daily for three days.
  3. Take some oral painkillers like Ibuprofen or Paracetamol to reduce the inflammation and pain.
  4. Take a protein-rich diet and wear loose cotton clothes.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|