Q. My fiance rubbed his penis on vagina on fifth day of period. Can I be pregnant?

This is a premium question & answer published on Sep 02, 2018 and last reviewed on: Sep 10, 2020

My fiance fingered and rubbed his dick on my vagina. There was no intercourse, no clue if there was semen or not on dick and fingers. I was on the fifth day of my periods. Bleeding stopped on the second day. I have a regular period cycle. Four days later I experienced white sticky mucus high quantity in the evening. When is my ovulation day? Can I still get pregnant? There was no intercourse. Experiencing lower back and abdomen pain, high heartbeat, gastric issues. I am worried.

#

Overall chances of pregnancy are less because it is considered safe period for 2 to 3 days after the period to have sex, but if ovulation occurred four days later, then there are some but again fewer chances of pregnancy. Usually, ovulation occurs on the 14th day of the cycle. Also, since there was no intercourse, chances are less, but it also depends on whether there was any semen on his fingers or penis.

So overall, chances appear to be less and do not worry about it at present. This will be cleared within two weeks. If you do not get period then get urine pregnancy test done.

I have no idea when ovulation occurred as I experienced white, sticky and good quantity of mucus four days later.

#

Okay, it is expected to occur on day 14 or 15, although it is possible to have it on the 11th day as well considering your symptoms. Also, one would have lower abdominal pain with ovulation which is also an important sign of ovulation. Anyway, chances are less, and this will be confirmed on the due date.

|