Q. My blood smear shows mild anisopoikilocytosis. Should I be concerned?

Answered by Dr. Parth R Goswami and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Anisopoikilocytosis or Blood Glucose Level? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am 39 years old. I got a master health checkup done last week. In the blood report, RBC smear shows mild anisopoikilocytosis with normochromic red cells mixed with microcytic, hypochromic red cells, and no hemoparasites. I am attaching my test report. What is the treatment for this?