Q. I think I am fat even though I am told I am not. Am I anorexic?

Dr. Chandra Prakash Tanwar

I have had a loss of appetite and a feeling of nausea after eating for a while now. I also see myself as fat although I have been told I am not. I used to lower the amount of food I ate so that I would not put on weight. I only ate dinner as a way of getting thinner. Does this make me anorexic?

#

• You seem to be suffering from anorexia nervosa as you have been eating less so as not to gain weight, in spite of being told that you are not fat. It is a type of a psychiatric disorder. So, I suggest you consult a psychiatrist regarding this.
  • For your complaints of nausea and a loss of appetite, you can take capsule Omeprazole 20 mg once a day.

Thanks and regards.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|