Q. My baby is suffering from cough, vomiting and flatulance for three days. What to do?

Dr. Prakash Nagar
Published on Nov 12, 2019

My girl baby is 3 years old and weighs 17 kg. She does not eat properly and will not have any alternative food also. She has vomiting, for three days and vomited once or twice. She has flatulence and cough for two days.

Dr. Prakash Nagar

Child Health Paediatrics
#

I can understand the concern of a mother regarding a child who is not eating. Presently she is having a mild cough, which can be due to a mild sore throat or common cold and she might be vomiting due to this illness. The weight of the child is very good so do not worry. I suggest not to force or behind her to eat. Let her be comfortable with whatever she feels to eat or not to eat for a few days, meanwhile, take care of her cough. Start her on this medication and watch for her motions if she develops diarrhea, connect with me again.

Syrup Loratidine (Lorin 5 mg/ 5 ml) 3.5 ml once daily for three days.

What can be done for continuous bloating and farting?

Query: Hello doctor,I am 32 years old male. During the evening time, I started bloating and fart continuously. This is happening since last 6 to 8 months. I have high cholesterol and taking Rozavel 10. It is very embarrasing.  Read Full »

I have ear pain, head pain, clogged nose and itchy throat. How to manage it?

Query: Hi doctor, I have episodes of bad sinuses every year. Last year, I had hay fever with an extreme blocked nose. I went to my GP, and he gave me sinus injection. I got better after treating it. The doctor prescribed Allerway 5, and Spersallerg eye drops for me. This year, my condition seems to be poo...  Read Full »

Hard bump in throat and my mouth looks white.

Query: Hello doctor, I have a bump in the throat. It is hard and not painful, and my mouth looks white, I looked on the internet and scared of mouth cancer. Please Help. Other symptoms I had was pain in throat for couple days, but that gone away quickly with gargling. I also have reflux (I am going to the...  Read Full »