Q. Will same blood group of husband and wife cause problem in pregnancy?

Dr. Goswami Parth Rajendragiri

I and my husband belong to A+ blood group. Is there any problem to get pregnant? And I may attain my periods one week before the date. Is this good for me?

#

The same blood group people can marry and produce a normal child. As far as same blood group people are concerned, do not worry about that. Rule out hemoglobinopathy before marriage by Hb electrophoresis by HPLC (high-performance liquid chromatography) method. If you both are relative in nature then genetic counseling is needed. If your period came early once, then no need to worry. If repeated irregular menstruation occurs in future then will think further.

For more information consult a family physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/family-physician

|