Medical Advice on "Family Physician"

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The fact that she had her menses the day before the episode, so the chances of pregnancy are minimal. However, unprotected intercourse can often allow even the precum to cause pregnancy in spite of having ejaculated ... View thread »

Dr. Albana Greca
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Problems with breathing during in summer seem to be related to allergy. Chest x-ray and allergy tests are advised to further together with stool examination for ova parasites. Changes in power lens often are due to ... View thread »

Dr. Ayesha Naveed
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Well, your BMI is less than the normal and you are surely slimmer. First of all, I would like to tell you that there is no need to take stress on this issue. You are beautiful the way you are. I will help you improve. ... View thread »

Dr. Ashish Jayanand  Chandwadkar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Well, I think you are worried about your height. So your growth spurt or as we call puberty should have started already and your height will keep on increasing till 21 but depends on your genes too. As you said your ... View thread »

Dr. Sathish   R
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. To answer your question specifically, it is not advisable to go back to work. I have seen your LFT blood reports which are not elevated too high (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I would like to know ... View thread »

Dr. Ayesha Naveed
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Pain in right side of chest with breathing movements and nausea shows that you have some chest infection. Please follow this. X-ray chest to rule out infection, take tablet Zanaflex 2 mg three times a day till you get the ... View thread »

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I want to assure you not to worry as everything is going to be fine if proper care and treatment is opted in for. I have thoroughly gone through your case and can well understand your genuine health concerns ... View thread »

Dr. Sathish   R
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am sorry to hear about your condition. First, let me assure you that it is going to be alright. But I want to know the following details. Please let me know if possible, have you been traveling recently? Do you have any ... View thread »

Dr. Shaikh Sadaf
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query about your wife and it seems that she has an impaired fasting blood sugar and that she must have her HbA1c checked to be sure whether she has a need to take medications for diabetes or not. In ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have reviewed your query and below is my opinion. Your attached reports are suggestive of high RBC, hemoglobin, and HCT as per provided reference range in a laboratory report. So it is suggestive of polycythemia. It ... View thread »