Q. I have developed hard lumps on Botox injection sites. Please help.

Answered by Dr. Sampada Avinash Thakare and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Botox Injections or Lump? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: I have developed hard lumps on Botox injection sites.  Please help.

I have been injecting Botox into my forehead for three years now and never had a reaction. Two days ago I visited a different dermatologist and right after the session, I developed hard lumps on every injection site. I returned to the same dermatologist and she told me this is nothing to be concerned with and should reside in two days. She also gave me Arnica oral tablets to use to speed up the recovery. This is my second day after the injection and there are no signs of healing. I am unable to go to work because my forehead looks like it has been attacked by a beehive. What can I do to speed the process?