Q. I have red and itchy bumps on the tip of my penis. What are they?

Dr. G.s.s. Sandeep

There are red and itchy tiny bumps all over the tip of the penis and inside the foreskin. What could it be? About three weeks ago, I had the same problem, which disappeared on its own, in about three days.

#

• I think you have balanoposthitis. It is mostly due to candidal fungal infection. This is not contagious, and it is not a serious issue. I suggest you try the following:
  1. Lulifin (Luliconazole) cream, once daily at bedtime for four consecutive weeks.
  2. Hydrocortisone cream, until the redness settles down.
  3. AF 150 (Fluconazole), weekly once after dinner for four weeks.
  • Check your fasting and postprandial sugar levels. This should help you.

For more information consult a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

|