Q. My back and joint pain persists even after 2 years of cesarean. Why?

Dr. Salah Saad Shoman
This is a premium question & answer published on Apr 25, 2017 and last reviewed on: Aug 31, 2021

I am a 35 year old female. I am a mother of a 2 year old boy. After cesarean delivery, I had back and joint pain problem. I thought that once I stop my breastfeeding my problem will resolve. But, it persists still. Why?

#

• You need calcium supplements daily. You also need to be exposed to direct sunlight for quarter an hour three times a week before noon.
  • It will take around three months of supplements to compensate the deficiencies caused by breastfeeding.

For further information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

Thank you very much doctor.

#

You are always welcome. Do not hesitate to contact us for further doubts.

For further doubts consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

It's been 1.5 months but even after taking supplements having severe lower back pain. What should I do?
# Dear Ms , since supplements did not improve your condition then I recommend that you get a ct scan on your vertebrea and a blood test for rheumatoid factor and ASOT titre

|